Make a DIY Organic and Natural Coffee-Infused Eye Cream This Fall!
Organic and natural skincare, particularly eye cream, may seem a ploy by skincare brands to get you to splash more dollars on products you don’t need.
However, trust us when we say that is a necessary step, especially if you’re going to experiment with fun eye makeup looks. The endless blending will inevitably tug at the skin around your eye area, which is different from the rest of the face (read: thinner and more delicate).
You’ll be pleasantly surprised to know that a cup of joe actually contains natural beauty benefits for your eyes, too! Read on for how you can make a DIY fully vegan, organic and natural coffee-infused eye cream this fall!
Ingredients you’ll need:
- ¼ cup organic and natural coffee-infused oil (we’ll teach you how to make it below, too!)
- ½ cup extra virgin organic and natural coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon organic and natural jojoba oil
- 2-3 Vitamin E capsules
Organic and Natural Coffee-Infused Oil Recipe
Combine 4 tablespoons of freshly ground organic and natural coffee with 8 tablespoons of extra virgin organic and natural coconut oil in a small pot. On low heat for 30 minutes or so, stir occasionally until all the organic ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Strain it through a cheesecloth or coffee filter and voilà — you’ve got yourself the perfect organic and natural coffee-infused oil concoction! Let it cool down for a bit before you mix it into the base of the eye cream recipe coming up next.
Organic and Natural Coffee-Infused Eye Cream Recipe
- If your store-bought extra virgin organic and natural coconut oil is still in solid form, place it in a heat-proof glass bowl and submerge it in a larger pot of water. Bring it to a boil, the simmer on low heat.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, add in the organic and natural coffee-infused oil, jojoba oil and pricked open Vitamin E capsules. Stir occasionally as you add each ingredient.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes.
Transfer the coffee-infused eye cream mixture to a small to medium-sized tin container, and place it into the refrigerator so that it can solidify. Keeping it in the refrigerator also has other natural beauty benefits: cool temperatures can help to banish any undereye puffiness!
Apply this fully vegan, organic and natural skincare coffee-infused eye cream as part of your skincare routine. Don’t forget your delicate eyelid area, too!
Once you’ve applied your fully vegan, organic and natural skincare coffee-infused eye cream, let your creativity run wild with fun eye liquid makeup eyeliner and more! Explore the full organic and vegan makeup range at Liht Organics, an award winning organic makeup brand committed to providing you with the best cruelty-free and gluten-free makeup alternatives.
Our vegan, organic and natural makeup boasts a clean, hypoallergenic ingredient list with ZERO nanoparticles, ZERO parabens and harmful chemicals and is safe for sensitive skin! Check out the rest of our vegan, organic and natural makeup collection here now.